Hockey Revolution Professional Training Flooring Tiles - Practice Trainer Set with Passers, Symbols, Colors and Free Mobile App - Improve Stickhandling, Reaction Time, Shooting, Passing
- 🏒 COMPLETE TRAINING KIT - Go from benchwarmer to top scorer with our 21-tile hockey training equipment. It includes tiles with symbols and colors, 2 passers, instructions, and an app.
- 🏒 DEVELOP YOUR GAME - Improve your reaction time, quick thinking, and peripheral vision with these floor tiles. They will help increase speed, develop basic muscle memory, and peripheral vision.
- 🏒 REPLICATES A REAL ICE SURFACE - Our professional training hockey tiles are slick like ice. With a smooth surface, it will protect your stick and allow your puck to slide beautifully.
- 🏒 INTERACTIVE TRAINING SYSTEM - Start practicing with our downloadable Hockey Revolution mobile training app. Just like a personal coach, it will allow you to set up different conditioning workouts.
- 🏒 TRAIN ANYWHERE - Our synthetic ice tiles can be used in your home, garage, basement, or driveway. Combined, they measure 91 x 39.4 x 0.43 inches, while each passer measures 23.62 x 2.95 inches.
WANT TO STEP ONTO THE ICE NEXT SEASON BETTER THAN THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED?
Every ice hockey player knows the importance of training. Practice never stops when they step off the ice and remove their skates. If they want to score goals and create assists, they must always be working on their game.
Whether you’re a player from youth hockey, high school, or college, practice is essential to become exceptional at the sport. This can be difficult to do if you are off the rink. Thankfully, you can train off-ice with a simple training tool.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH HOCKEY REVOLUTION PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FLOORING TILE!
Our My Puzzle Systems consist of white and colored dryland tiles with passers attached to the opposite ends. Designed to improve your stickhandling, shooting, and passing skills, this off-ice training kit can be used indoors or outdoors. The entire set includes:
- 15 white tiles
- 6 colored tiles (red, yellow, green)
- 2 My Passer One Timer with a special fixing system
- Instructions for setup
What makes this set unique is it comes with an interactive app that gives you instructions on how to move your puck. This makes your training even more challenging and thorough. Learn how to move your puck in different angles, directions, and positions.
Create an off-ice rink in just minutes with our hockey practice kit. Each tile fits together perfectly for an easy assembly. What you get is a smooth surface that lets your puck glide effortlessly.
- improve reaction
- improve quick thinking
- train basic stickhandling movements
- develop basic body movements
- train basic off ice training movements
- train peripheral vision
More reasons to make you love these training tiles:
- Made in Europe
- Works with tracking systems
- Built to last
|MY PUZZLE SYSTEMS||MY PUZZLE SYSTEMS PRO||ZONE 360||MY TRAINIG SURFACE|
|Tile size||13" x 13" (33cm x 33cm)||13" x 13" (33cm x 33cm)||13" x 13" (33cm x 33cm)||13" x 13" (33cm x 33cm)|
|Square Footage||24.65 sq.ft (2.29 m²)||42.25 sq.ft (3.92 m²)||57.51 sq.ft (5.34 m²)||17.60 sq.ft (1.63 m²)|
|Usage||Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor / Outdoor||Indoor / Outdoor|